Welcome to the one-page profile media page. Learn more about one-page profiles and the difference they can make. Submit media enquiries and find the bios of key spokespeople from health, social care and education sectors. Request interviews with families and individuals with powerful stories to tell. Please use the links below to find the information you need.
- Helen Sanderson Associates Press Officer contact
- Media enquiry
- Download a media guide to create a one-page profile
- View Media Spokespeople
- One-page profile YouTube video available for re-use/to embed
- The latest one-page profiles guest blog
- The latest one-page profile stories
One-page profiles in the news:
- Personalising support for people with dementia – Nursing Standards article.
- Steve Scown on using profiles with people with learning disabilities – Learning Disability Today article
- Launch of one-page profiles website – Learning Disability Today article and Mental Health Today article.
- One-page profiles in Social Work – Community Care article.
- One-page profiles with Social Work Students – Community Care article.
If you would like to arrange an interview with one of our spokespeople, please contact Rowan Hall, Communications Manager. Read Rowan’s one-page profile.
- Phone: 07779012791
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @RowanHHall