A one-page profile communicates important information about a person; what is important to them, what people like and admire about them and how they want to be supported – on a single sheet of paper. It is written by the person or if they need support, with the person by people who know them well. For help creating your own one-page profile:
- Helen Sanderson Associates help people make positive changes in their lives, teams and organisations through person centred practices. Speak to the team about one-page profile training and support.
- Visit the Think and Plan website to create your own one-page profile
- Use this free one-page profile App
- If you are a health worker or a patient and want to create your own one-page profile, this website has lots of great resources.
- Visit the SCIE resource to learn more about one-page profiles and to create your own